“Our goal is to provide the insurance you need to protect you, your family and your assets.”
Laura Mutsko, owner of Mutsko Insurance Services, LLC, has been a licensed insurance agent since 1997. She established Mutsko Insurance Services, LLC in February 2006. Laura has extensive experience in the insurance industry, much of it in the field of health and elder insurance products and services.
Mutsko Insurance Services is involved with the following organizations:
- Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) through the Society of Senior Advisors
- Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist through Healthcare Reform Center & Policy Institute
- Member of the Heights Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Lake/Geauga Area Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Member of National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- Certified in Long Term Care
Laura is a life-long resident of Lake County and graduated from Ursuline College in Pepper Pike, OH. She lives in Mentor with her husband Bob and their two dogs, Watson and Max.
“At Mutsko Insurance Services, LLC, we believe in giving customers personalized service and the attention to detail you deserve. We take pride in making sure you have the right insurance coverage to fit your needs and your budget.”